- June 23, 2006 Anderson House Foundation (USA) signed a Representation Agreement with A-BA-BA-HA-LA-MA-HA Publishing House (Ukraine) for exclusive distribution in the US, Canada and other western hemisphere countries of The Snow Queen and other children's books published by Ivan Malkovich.
- July 8. Printing of the first edition of The Snow Queen for American readers began in Slovakia.
- July 27-30. Yuri Mezenko, Executive Director of AHF, introduced The Snow Queen project at an exhibit during the National Assembly of the YMCA of the USA in Nashville, TN.
- August 15. AHF Board member, Dr. Martha Wilson finished a new translation of The Snow Queen into Spanish.
- September 20. Pallets with The Snow Queen arrived at our warehouse.
- September and October. The B.R. Ryall YMCA, Glen Ellyn; Heritage YMCA, Naperville and the Paris, II YMCAs decided to incorporate The Snow Queen into their fundraising projects.
- October 6. The Snow Queen was promoted to delegates at the annual conference of the Illinois Librarian Association, Chicago.
- November 8. Yuri Mezenko of AHF introduced The Snow Queen to the Older Adult Institute at the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, IL.
- November 12. The Snow Queen web site is launched.
Mary Anderson Glenn (left), Dr. Rebecca Sherrick, President of Aurora University, IL and Dr. William Duncan, Executive Director of George Williams College of AU, at The Snow Queen exhibit during the biannual regional meeting of YMCA retirees in Springfield, Il, September, 2006.
AHF volunteers, Mary Anne Coffey and Roland Siebens deliver pallets with The Snow Queen to the warehouse.